RV Site Information
- Wide, level graveled pull-through sites up to 80 feet long
- 40 sites have water with 20/30 AMP electricity (28 have upgraded 50 AMP electricity)
- Sewer hookups are available at 23 sites
- Each site has a shade tree and a picnic table
- View our sitemap and make your reservation today!
- If you want to see a ‘fly over’ of the campground and reservoir, click here.
- Free WiFi available at all sites
- An easily accessible dump station is provided to our campers free of charge
- Clean and spacious tiled bathrooms with free showers
- Coin operated laundry facilities
- Delicious deep well water
- Our open air pavilion, furnished with tables and chairs and 2 propane BBQ’s are available for group or individual use. The view from the pavilion is spectacular! It’s great for RV club outings, parties, and family reunions.
- We have a furnished 26′ trailer for rent so that you can stay with us even if you don’t have an RV or a tent.
- Horse shoe pits
- Volleyball area
- Hiking the wildlife trails and ranch road
- Mountain biking
- Bird watching
- Rock hounding
- Seeing and identifying the many beautiful wild flowers
- Exploring our ranch and watching working cowboys
- Relaxing and soaking in the beauty and the warm sun are some of the activities our guests enjoy
- Mountain bikes may be used on our ranch roads for exploring, but we do not allow the use of atv’s, motorized bikes, etc. Check out our Trail Treasure Hunt.
- Bring your fishing pole, worms or flies and try your luck. Junipers Reservoir has rainbow trout and yellow-bellied catfish for your fishing pleasure. In addition, there are many excellent fishing opportunities within a fifteen mile radius on adjoining U.S. Forest service lands.
- We are just 10 miles from Lakeview, OR which has a grocery store, propane, fuel (gas and diesel), restaurants, public swimming pool and many downtown shops.